Just Have Fun Scrapbook Page

Because you know I love a good sketch challenge, I participated in the Let's Get Sketchy August challenge. This one was a fun way to use up some products from my stash and get my splatter on. I'm just obsessed with splatter, and on this layout I used two colors of Shimmerz: Pop Art Pink and Glorious Day. 


This layout also gave me a chance to play with my new Heidi Swapp Old School stickers as well as more of the Simple Stories Kate & Ash collection. (I purchased both from Paper Issues - use my code Lars to save 20%!) Can you believe that I thought Kate & Ash would be too "teen girl" and almost didn't buy it? I've been using it on so many different layouts, and how perfect is it for this photo of my daughter using her very first face mask?


I broke out the vellum (same as on yesterday's layout) because the leftover bits were still sitting on my desk. I love the way vellum looks, especially when it goes on top of something. I like that I layered some of the embellishments under and some on top.

So that's my layout for today! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments

  1. It's a really cute picture 💛I really like the way the colors in the layout are used and the mood. Cute 💛 Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy .

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lovin' your take on the sketch!!and funny photo. Super adorable layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and cute photo! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment