Follow Scrapbook Page

So I know the summer issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today is out, but I'm still going through my spring issue! And I bookmarked the page with a gorgeous layout from Lisa Dickinson on it that reminded me of something I did a few years ago at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. So I decided to try the technique again and scraplift Lisa's page.


I handcut out the big white heart (and did hand-doodling for the border), and then popped it up on foam. I punched out circles in different sizes and patterned papers and used circle embellishments from Simple Stories and buttons from my stash to go around and under the heart.


Then I stamped the date using some old Making Memories letter and number stamps and my black Hampton Ink pad. You can also see some Elle's Studio Chipboard Stars on this layout. I am OBSESSED with those, and I'm going to have to order more from Paper Issues soon.

Don't forget, you can save 20% off in the Paper Issues store when you use my code: Lars.


I really like how this turned out, and I need to remember to use the "big shape popped up on foam" technique on more layouts. Yes, it was a lot of work, but it was worth it!

Thanks for looking!

Comments