You Are Magic Scrapbook Page

Rounding out the month with another scrapbook layout. This one is for the monthly sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy. I loved the corner triangle design, and while I also used two photos, per the sketch, I didn't back the photos and use the same paper placement. 


Instead, I layered random cut-aparts, die-cuts, chipboard stickers, and other embellishments around my photos and the main title card. This is just a hodgepodge of Crate Paper, Jen Hadfield, Kaisercraft, and Pinkfresh Studio.


This layout was a huge stashbuster. I hate to say it, but somehow I'm actually running out of embellishments. And patterned paper. I think a new online order needs to happen soon. Hey, it was my half birthday the other day...


These were just random photos of my daughter playing outside last fall, so it was fitting to scrounge up a bunch of random embellishments and put them all together.

The two splattering colors are both Lindy's Stamp Gang.

Thanks for looking!

Comments