Love Your Style Scrapbook Page

I've been in a bit of a scrapbooking funk lately. I have a gorgeous collection of paper and embellishments from my last Scrapbook.com order BUT I have no pictures to scrap. Why is that? Because whenever I order bulk photos from Shutterfly, USPS doesn't deliver them on time... or at all. 

So now, after a week of waiting PAST the delivery date, I'm waiting for a new order to be sent out, but it's still going to take a week to get here. *sigh* 

I've made up my mind: I'm not ordering from Shutterfly anymore. People have been talking about how great Persnickety Prints is, so I think I'll give them a try. 


Anywho, here's a layout I made during the Paper Issues 30 Days of Sketches challenge that took place during April and May. There were only two sketches I didn't complete because of lack of pictures, so I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with this challenge.


I just love the way this one turned out. I cut out those Polaroid-style pictures from a Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper sheet, and then I added in extra embellishments from Pinkfresh, Cheeky Studio, and Jen Hadfield.


I've always loved the look of titles that utilize different fonts, so that's what I did here using up a bunch of Thickers from random collections. I also felt a little bit of splatter with Shimmerz misting sprays would be a nice finishing touch.

This was a photo of me wearing some L.O.L. Surprise! gear at work. I just couldn't resist snapping a selfie while looking so fierce, right? I mean, a boombox purse, you guys! Right up my alley!

Thanks for looking!

Comments