Just Gorge, Right? Scrapbook Page

Scrap Our Stash is another challenge blog that I haven't played with in a few months, so I decided to see what their current challenge was. It's a RECIPE CHALLENGE!

After sketch challenges, recipe challenges are my absolute favorites! (And then BINGO challenges - see last week's layout.)

Here's what I came up with for this challenge:



We had to use 5 different patterned papers, and all of mine came from a Recollections paper pad. Then there had to be 4 types of embellishments. I've got die-cuts, chipboard, sequins, washi tape, and enamel dots.



We needed a 3-word title using 2 types of alphas. My title is "Just Gorge, Right?" and I used mini alpha stickers and chipboard alphas from American Crafts. Fitting title since this is a photo of my daughter putting on my blush.



And last but not least, we needed 1 photo. That was the easy part!

That's my layout for today! Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Such a cute photo and a cute layout, too! Love your mix of papers, those fun embellies, and that title! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout and you nailed this challenge. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute layout. Love the elements & great stash. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My - what a sweet photo and adorable layout! Love your take on the challenge and your title is awesome!! Super Sweet ! - - Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment