I'll Never Forget the Words Scrapbook Page

Today's scrapbook layout is based on one of the Scraplift Sunday challenges at Paper Issues. If you're not playing along in the Paper Issues Facebook group, I would highly recommend you do. There are so many great challenges all month long!

I also have a process video for this one, if you'd like more details on how I created it.


I used some Recollections papers, including many bits and pieces from my paper scrap bin. I also pulled a lot of random embellishments from my stash, including a guitar sticker and a "Feel the Music" card. They were perfect for this photo of me at a Backstreet Boys concert last summer.


I created a three-word title out of a word sticker and some mini alphas: I'll Never Forget the Words. That sums up my experience at the concert perfectly. I knew every word to every song. My voice was hoarse the next day.


I added chipboard flowers and sequins for extra dimension, and I tried to keep everything along the diagonal between the two flower patterns on the background paper.

The Shimmerz Pink Stilettos splatters were a must on the very light pink background paper. I just love splattering.

Thanks for looking!

Comments