E I E I O Scrapbook Page

I know it seems like there hasn't been much scrapbooking on the blog, but today let me fix that. This is my take on the June JumpStart Sketch Challenge at The ScrapRoom.



I had these four pictures of my daughter at the farm last fall, and they were just perfect for some of the Carta Bella Summer Market product that I have.



Additional paper is Recollections and Pinkfresh Studio. I also added some farm stickers from my stash.

This adheres pretty much to the original sketch, except I didn't add a scalloped border on the left-hand side, and the paper sizes are not to scale. But I just love when things are off-center, don't you?


Thanks so much for looking! Good luck on any scrapbook challenges you're playing along with this month! I'm trying to get back into participating.

Comments