Diamond Art Club Review

Looking to take up a new hobby during the quarantine? How about creating a gorgeous piece of sparkling art with Diamond Art Club? I was lucky enough to receive a FREE Diamond Art Club kit to review, and if you want a more in-depth look at how it works, check out my video review.


I chose a panda design. But there are lots of other designs to choose from: animals, nature and landscapes, love and romance, holiday and celebrations, and more. My kit came with a premium velvet tarpaulin canvas, color-coded rhinestones, a magic diamond applicator, a wax pad, and a craft tray.

So how does it work? It's kind of like paint by number, only it's rhinestones by number! The wax from the pad makes the gems stick to the applicator, and the pad itself is covered in adhesive so the gems stick to it.

This was my first time doing one of these, and there was a bit of a learning curve. But it didn’t take long for me to get the hang of it, and the whole process really was easy and almost relaxing, kind of like doing a puzzle or an adult coloring page. I think once you get started working on one of these kits, you won’t want to stop! It's the perfect hobby to take up during a pandemic quarantine!

Comments