Beachside Scrapbook Page

I always love the weekly challenges at Lasting Memories, but it's been so long since I played along. I decided that I'd try to do at least one of the challenges this month, and it just so happens that the first June challenge is a BINGO challenge! I love stuff like this.

So here's what I made:



My BINGO row had: bling, stickers, 5 or more patterned papers, use a punch, and twine. A few months ago, I won this beachy/ocean-themed paper kit, and it had a lot of good stuff in it for this challenge.

So for the bling, I used two rows of gem stickers. For the stickers, I used some of the embellishment stickers from the kit. (The one that says "I washed up like this" is actually a sticker!)


I've got 5 patterned papers, some from the page kit and some from my stash. And I used a circle punch to punch circles out of some seahorse-patterned paper to make extra embellishments to go alongside the die-cuts from the page kit.



I wrapped a teal and white twine around my photo. This was a photo taken last summer when we took my daughter to a beachside playground - hence the title of this layout.

That's it! Thanks for looking! More scrappy goodness is coming your way later.

Comments

  1. How perfect with all the seashells and bling! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment