Magic Selfie Scrapbook Page

Friday layout share! This was for a Paper Issues scraplift challenge last month, but I liked it so much that I still really wanted to share it here. 

The original layout had one photo and small bits of patterned paper around it. I used some bits of patterned paper but also used a bunch of Pinkfresh embellishments to adorn my photo.


To make everything stand out against the black and white floral paper, everything got black inked edges. That is a technique that I need to remember to use more often! You can definitely see the black inked edges better in the close-up photos.


Everything on here is leftover Pinkfresh Studio from two different collections. I had purchased Pinkfresh stuff from Scrapbook.com specifically for one layout, and then I ended up using whatever was left to complete a few more pages. This was definitely a fun way to incorporate a lot of embellishments on one page.


The photo is of me at a work event last spring. They had a gorgeous flower wall photo opp. I couldn't resist using their photo kiosk to take a selfie!

Thanks for looking!

Comments