December Daily 2019 Scrapbook Process Video

After much hemming and hawing, I finally did it. I finished my December Daily album. You'll get the full album reveal next week here and on the YouTube channel, but for now check out this process video I made for one of the pages in my album.


This year's December Daily is in a Recollections scalloped chipboard album, so I cut the patterned paper to fit the shape of the album. I like using the chipboard albums because the pages all get attached to D-rings, and that allows me to add other fun elements in an easier way. For instance, Christmas cards that we received or my daughter's annual letter to Santa.


For this year's album, I used Echo Park, Photo Play, and Scrap Accent products. The color scheme was primarily red, black, and white with some kraft and green.


On this page, I did two days: December 24 and December 25. You can tell which photos are for which day by the number alphas I placed next to the photos. I didn't do a photo a day in December, but I have in the past. I've really tried to be more relaxed with my December Dailies instead of stressing over getting a picture of doing something holiday-themed each and every day.

I've got a video on the YouTube channel where I talk more about my December Daily process. Check it out and leave me a comment with your tips and techniques for doing DD.

Comments