Your Hand In Mine Scrapbook Page - Challenge YOUrself

Happy reveal day from the Challenge YOUrself design team! This month's challenge is to scrap a black-and-white photo that has YOU in it. So, here's what I created, and you can even watch a process video to get more details!


The black-and-white photo I chose is actually a Xerox of my hand over my daughter's hand. I can't remember when we did this. Probably last year or the year before. But I saw it on Pinterest, and I thought, "We have a copier at our house. Let's just do it!"


I mixed and matched product from my stash to create a grid of patterned papers behind my photo. And I combined Scrap Accent flair and ephemera with Vicki Boutin Wildflowers and Honey, Fab Scraps stickers, and Prima flowers to make the embellishment clusters.


As soon as I saw the phrase paper in my stash, I knew I wanted to use it for this challenge. It says, "When you photograph in black and white, you capture the color of the soul."

I hope you come and play along with us this month. The other design team members have some really cool layouts to give you even more inspiration!

Comments

Post a Comment