White with 1 Cyber Crop Challenge + PRIZES

Hey everyone! If you're stuck at home and scrapbooking today, why not head over to the White with 1 Facebook group and join our cyber crop? It's running all weekend long: April 24, 25, and 26. You have until May 1 at midnight Australia Eastern Standard Time to get your challenge entries in.

(If you're in the U.S. like me, remember that Australia is ahead of us! It's actually 14 hours ahead of U.S. Eastern Standard Time.)

So what are the challenges? And what can you WIN? Well, the first challenge is mine! I created a recipe challenge, and here's what you have to do for your chance at winning a $10 Scrapbook.com gift card:

- Use white plus your favorite color (only two colors - I know, it's hard!)
- Use at least 3 flowers
- Use one picture
- Use washi tape
- Use four patterned papers

Here's what I created:


This was a great way to use up scrap paper from my stash. I combined Pinkfresh Studio patterned papers with Cheeky Studio and Crate Paper embellishments, plus a pink floral washi tape from my stash.


The title is from an American Crafts Thickers phrase package, just perfect for creating titles without having to worry about having all the letters you need!

And I finished it off with some Lindy's Stamp Gang misting spray and some light pink sequins.


So let's see what you do with this challenge! There will be more challenges all weekend long, but you've got to join us in the White with 1 Facebook group to play along and enter! See you there!

Comments