Raddish Kids Unboxing

In case you missed it, Raddish Kids gave away 25,000 FREE boxes to help families during this COVID-19 quarantine. If you're not familiar, Raddish Kids is a kids cooking subscription box. (I wrote about it a few months ago.) Every month you get a themed box with recipes, kid-friendly tools, a collectible patch, and other educational content designed to get kids comfortable in the kitchen and more inclined to try different foods since they have a hand in making it.

I signed up my family to get a free box, and we got it! I filmed an unboxing video all about our experience with the Cupid's Kitchen box, and you can check that out here.


My daughter is still not really into helping me in the kitchen, but she did like the collectible cupid's bow patch and the heart-shaped measuring spoons in the kit.

Still, I had to make the Raspberry Love Muffins all by myself. It was an easy-to-make recipe, and the only thing special we had to get from the grocery store was plain yogurt. (Dairy-free so that I could eat these muffins.) Everything else we already had in the pantry. And yes, I made them gluten-free, too.


I subbed in blackberries for the raspberries because that's what we had in the freezer. The combination of sweet berries and rich chocolate (thanks, Enjoy Life mini chips!) is so good. I could eat these muffins morning, noon, and night.


The other two recipes in the kit were a crouton salad and a lasagna soup. I think we'll definitely be able to make the lasagna soup, even with my family's dietary restrictions.

If you need help figuring out how to adapt Raddish Kids' recipes, you can always go to their website for help.

Did you take advantage of the free box giveaway? Have you used Raddish Kids before? What have you guys been baking and making while stuck at home?

Comments