Please Remove Your Safety Cards Scrapbook Page - White with 1 Challenge

This month's challenge at White with 1 was so much fun. I unfortunately did not do a process video, but it would have been a good one! Instead, I was using my phone to listen to a podcast. What do you do while you scrap? Listen to podcasts or music? Watch TV? Listening to the podcast really helped boost my creativity and productivity!

We had a color AND a PageMaps sketch to work with this month:




And here's what I created:


The background was created using a stencil and embossing powder. I love the banners! I rarely use embossing powder and my heat tool, but I do enjoy working with them. I should buy more embossing powder...

Then I went a little crazy with the sequins and brads. Not gonna lie, it took awhile to adhere everything, but I just love the fun dimension and texture they give this layout. It's all from an old Doodlebug Designs St. Patrick's Day kit.


I had actually been using part of the kit to create a different layout, and when I saw all these bright greens, I just knew that I needed to set them aside for this White with 1 challenge.

These are photos of my daughter on an airplane last summer. Her favorite thing was the in-flight safety card. She called it her "map".


So there you have it! This is my take on the challenge, but you can head over to the White with 1 blog to see what everybody else on the design team did. And, of course, please play along! We'd love to see your interpretation.

Comments