Made the Cut Scrapbook Page

You guys need to join the Paper Issues Facebook group! Last month they did a "Telephone Game" challenge where the first person designed a layout based on a sketch, and then the first person's layout was sent to the second person. The second person had to design a layout based on the first person's layout, and then that was sent to the third person and so on and so forth. There were so many people interested in playing that we had four teams playing at once!

I was on Team 2, and here's what I created based on the layout I received.


As you can see, I'm still playing with that Pinkfresh Studio rainbow paper. I added some Recollections patterened paper to back my photos, and then used other papers and embellishments from the Pinkfresh stuff I bought from Scrapbook.com.


The title is a combination of American Crafts Thickers and some very old mini alphas. I was surprised I actually had T's and E's left!


These are pictures from my daughter's first haircut last year. Yes, she was 3 years old before I took her for a haircut. We had a total of TWO haircuts last year and zero haircuts this year. She really does not like getting her hair cut.

I'll keep working on that.

So anyway, that's what I did last month! Can't wait to see if they do another Telephone challenge this month. Thanks for looking!

Comments