Hooray Scrapbook Page + Process Video

I was so excited to finally scrapbook these photos of my family in front of the Arch Apparel store mural. If you're ever in St. Louis and want some really unique STL swag, then you gotta head over to their store. And while you're there, take your picture in front of the mural!

I picked out just the right papers and embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio and Scrap Accent to complement the photos. Check out the process video here for more details!



So when I saw the rainbow paper from Pinkfresh, I just knew I had to have it. (For more on what I purchased at Scrapbook.com, check out my haul video.) I had seen another scrapbooker cut out a rainbow (maybe from this some paper) and use it on its own as opposed to using the whole 12x12 piece of paper. And I just knew that was what I wanted for this layout, too.



I chose the horizontal striped paper because I felt it matched the horizontal stripes of the mural. And I added in two flair buttons from Scrap Accent because they also had horizontal stripes and a bit of the same tie-dye feel as the mural.



I'm so happy with how this layout turned out! I think it really makes a difference when you're working with product you love and product that really goes with the vibe of your photos. Do you feel the same?

Thanks for looking!

Comments