Happy Birthday Scrapbook Page + Process Video

My daughter just turned 4, and I'm just now getting around to scrapbooking her 3rd birthday photos. So yeah. I'm a year behind. Is that wrong?

I created this two-page layout based on a sketch that I think might have been PageMaps, but I can't remember. It's in my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board, if you want to try and find it. I also filmed myself making this one, so watch my process video for more details!


I went through a bunch of my old Crate Paper product and created a birthday-themed kit, which is what got me started on this layout. Then I added in Echo Park and Jillibean Soup product that I had purchased last year to finish it up.


Some of the Jillibean Soup product was chipboard pieces, and for some of them, like the title letters, I colored in using my Zig pens. I kept the chipboard stars their natural color because I do like the way plain chipboard looks.


I love the combination of flat stickers, puffy stickers, and chipboard on this layout. I like mixing dimensions in my embellishment clusters. And all of this comes from different collections but works so well together. I just love when that happens.


So that's today's two-pager! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments