Butterfly Love Scrapbook Page

Got another scrapbook layout for you! This one was for a Paper Issues challenge to incorporate butterflies, birds, or things that fly on a layout. I had the perfect photo for this challenge: the first time my daughter got her face painted, it was a butterfly!


I decided to use some Crate Paper patterned paper and embellishments. I had a great chipboard butterfly sticker, a pink bird sticker, and some pretty gems that fit the color scheme. The floral flair pieces are from Scrap Accent.

I had used the middle portion of the floral frame paper for something else - can't remember what - so I decided to keep that as the frame and have a bolder floral underneath it.


I cut out the word "Love" from another piece of patterned paper and backed it to some blue and gold bird-patterned paper to make it stand out against the white of the frame.

Because the frame was so square, I decided to have my photo, title, and embellishments at an angle within the frame. I love the finished look!


Do your kids like getting their faces painted? I was so surprised how well my child sat for the artist. She's usually very squirmy, especially if someone is coming at her face. But she did great! Needless to say, that was not the last time we've done face painting!

Thanks for looking!

Comments