April 2020 To-Read List

This month's to-read list is solely from my physical TBR shelf. Since I can't go to the library and check out books (thanks, Coronavirus) and I haven't really been book shopping, I'm going to take this opportunity to read some books that I've been meaning to read since 2015!

I talk more about each book in my to-read video.


House of Gold by Natasha Solomons 
Period piece set in the early 1900s. For fans of Downton Abbey. Or that was what the PR lady at BookExpo told me in 2018.

Shrill by Lindy West
Still have not read my autographed copy from last year's BookCon!!

The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna
What better time than right now when I'm stuck at home to discover my true passion?

Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
A Romeo and Juliet-type YA novel.

The Lost Imperials: Prodigal/Riven by Sherry Ficklin and Tyler Jolley
Actually two books in one! Prodigal is on one side, and the flip the book over and you've got Riven. Should be an interesting read.

Comments