A for Awesome Scrapbook Page + Process Video

Today's scrapbook layout has a process video! Check it out on my YouTube channel. It's my 72nd process video, and I'm so excited to be able to share more of how I work and my random ramblings.

Below are close-ups of the layout I created. This uses the Authentique Scholastic collection, which is all school-themed. It's the perfect collection for school photos and first and last day of school photos.


 The only things on this layout NOT from the Authentique paper collection are the scalloped embellishment at the top (that's old October Afternoon) and the alphas. I created the title using American Crafts Thickers and some old mini alphas from my stash.


Something I want to do next time with the remaining pieces from this collection is scrapbook my daughter's first AND last day of school on the same layout. I haven't done that before, but I think that would be a fun way to see how much she's changed in the year right on one layout, without having to switch back and forth between albums.

How do you guys save and display your kids' school photos?


This was such a fun paper collection. It came in my Latest and Greatest kit at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo last year. I've been trying to shy away from theme specific kits. I think I get more use out of the general collections, but when you've got school photos, you just have to use something with a school theme.

Thanks so much for looking!

Comments