XOXO Scrapbook Page

The Paper Issues Facebook group had several live scrapbook events last week, and I watched them all! Many of the scrapbookers were working on pages for the Paper Issues monthly challenges, so I decided to play along with some of them, too! Here's my take on the Take 5 challenge:



I used washi tape, the color green, the color yellow, florals, and circles on my page. There was a list of about 10 things, and you just had to choose five of them to use on your page.



Most of these elements are from a Crate Paper summer collection. I loved those black-and-white flower cut aparts. They were perfect for this photo of my daughter smelling flowers at the grocery store. She LOVES getting flowers.

So then to go along with the cut aparts and the picture, I used all the flower stickers that I had in the collection, plus a few chipboard flowers and circles from a Thickers phrase pack. This layout is very embellishment heavy, but I love it. The background paper is pretty busy with its own floral pattern, and I really wanted this layout to be all about the flowers.



We've got flowers blooming in our front yard already. I'm waiting for them to get a little bigger before I cut them and bring them inside. My daughter asks me every day if we can cut them. Not yet, little one. Not yet.

Thanks for looking!

Comments