Walking on Sunshine Scrapbook Page

So yet again, here we are with another scrapbook layout! This is for a color challenge at Scrapbook and Cards Today. Originally, it was going to be for a challenge in the Corbett Creations Facebook group, but I forgot that one of the requirements was to use a photo larger than a 4x6. Oops! But the colors I chose were still perfect for the color challenge.


These are the other pictures I took from the Taco Trot last year. They had a volunteer dressed up like a taco, and all the mile maker signs were taco-themed. And, of course, I needed a few selfies of me and my taquito and medal!


This layout is very Crate Paper heavy, with a few American Crafts Thickers chipboard stickers added in to the mix. I just love the color scheme of the Crate Paper collection! And the alphas in the collection are perfect for ready-made titles. The word "sun+shine" was in a word/phrase alpha pack, and it was just perfect for creating my "Walking on Sunshine" title.


So that's it for today. Stay tuned because I've got more scrapbook layouts to share! It's been a busy second half of National Craft Month!

Thanks for looking!

Comments