The Sweet Life Scrapbook Page - White with 1

It's the first of the month, and you know what that means! A White with 1 challenge reveal. This month, we'll be using the color Fairy Floss, along with a few inspirational images.


So, of course, I have lots of pink colors in my stash because I take a lot of pictures of my daughter. She's the subject of the layout I made for this challenge. I also have a process video for this layout if you want to know more about how I made it.


I started off with a white background as the base, and at first, I thought about doing some chalk rubbing on the white paper. But then I saw this solid pink paper with a brown border in the Crate Paper So Happy paper pad, and I thought, "I'll just cut off the border and use the inner pink on top of the white."

I also had puffy, jewel, and chipboard stickers from that collection, and the colors and sentiments of them were so perfect for these very messy photos of my daughter at an Easter egg hunt last year. "The Sweet Life" indeed.


I cut out some pink roses from a Scrap Accent sheet of cut-outs that I won as a prize for a scrapbook challenge awhile back, and some of those I popped up with foam dots.


Rounding out the lineup were some pink stickers (banner, circles, and pineapples) from my stash.

The only thing that was hard about doing this layout was using the Jot double-sided tape from Dollar Tree. DO NOT BUY IT. It is so horrible, and most of my photos and embellishments kept peeling up as I was working. Very frustrating.

Then, I smudged the ink from my pink Zig pen where I wrote the date. Argh. Hopefully, it's not too noticeable. These are the things that scrapbookers have to deal with: shiny paper that doesn't hold ink very well.

Anyway, I'd love to see what you guys have come up with. Feel free to play along for your chance at winning a prize!

Comments