Ready 2 Rock Scrapbook Page

Decided to also play along with the Paper Issues sketch challenge this month. (I know it's the last day of March, but if you want to play along with the April challenges, you can find them in the Paper Issues Facebook group.)

Here's my take on the sketch, using a bunch of old Crate Paper patterned papers and chipboard stickers.



The original sketch had a bunch of embellishments floating above and around the photo. I didn't have as many of the Crate Paper chipboard stickers to use, so I added in a few cut aparts from the Crate Paper patterned papers, and then I started adding in embellishments from other collections, such as gem stickers from another Crate Paper collection and enamel dots from the My Mind's Eye My Heritage collection.



I loved the musical tone from some of the embellishments and papers. They were perfect for this photo of me playing the big FAO Schwarz piano at Toy Fair last year.

I created my title using up some old American Crafts Thickers chipboard and sticker alphas, plus Jillibean Soup alphas.



Thanks so much for looking! I hope you had a great National Craft Month!

Comments