Inspirational Quotes for Your Mirror

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I spend at least 30 minutes in the bathroom showering, doing my hair, putting on my makeup, brushing my teeth. And I'm looking at myself in the mirror as I do it. So I was excited to partner with FragranceX to spread the word about some beautiful printables that I can hang on my bathroom mirror to inspire me as I get ready for my day.

Everyone needs a little reminder of their greatness every now and again. Whether you get yours from a vision board, a post-it note on your mirror, a scrapbook, or elsewhere, it’s incredibly important to remind yourself of all of your good traits: your smile, ability to make others laugh, drive to succeed or good taste in music. 


No matter what you remind yourself, you should be taking some time each day to be kind to yourself. The old cliche rings true: if you don’t love yourself, how can you love someone else? Especially in a world where we’re constantly comparing ourselves to others, it’s important to remind yourself of what makes you uniquely you!



An easy way to do this is through posting reminders or other quotes where you see yourself every day: your mirror. Seeing yourself and a kind quote from books, shows, or someone you look up to will help you take a moment to remember all of the greatness you have to offer, and will inspire you to go share your greatness with the world.

You can create your own quotes, or use these quote printables designed to hang on your mirror and inspire you to live your best life. With quotes supplied by FragranceX on love, fashion, and beauty, you’re sure to find a quote that will resonate with you and help you be your best every day! You can download the quotes from greats like Coco Chanel, Christian Dior, and Estee Lauder by clicking here

These printable quotes are also perfect for use in scrapbooking. (I think I'm going to use the quote about women who don't wear perfume on a page because that's totally me - I don't wear perfume!) How will these inspiring quotes inspire you?

Comments