How Moms Eat Scrapbook Page

There are a lot of scrapbook challenges going on right now. I don't know if it's because we're all stuck at home due to Coronavirus or if it's because March is National Craft Month... probably National Craft Month. But good thing I'm stuck at home due to Coronavirus or I wouldn't be able to participate in as many challenges!

Here's one I did for a sketch challenge at Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine.



The original sketch called for two pictures, but I decided to only use one. It's a picture of my daughter sitting on my lap and eating MY dinner. We were on a weekend getaway and out to dinner. I just had to snap the picture because this is SO what being a mom is like.



The elements I used are all from a page kit I put together, intending to take it to a crop. But...Coronavirus. It's a travel-themed page kit using old Crate Paper products, and I added in some Vicki Boutin puffy stickers, old Basic Grey chipboard alphas, newer American Crafts alphas, and vellum from my stash.



I still have a few more pieces in this homemade kit, and I plan to use them for scrapbooking either some vacation pictures from when we saw a baseball game in Toronto or our self-tour of the St. Louis City Garden. Stay tuned! I'm sure I'll share whatever layout I create here on the blog.

Thanks for looking!

Comments