Fun Friends Scrapbook Page

I am finally done scrapbooking last year's Toy Fair! (Well, almost. I do have one other photo of me at Toy Fair 2019, but I think I'm going to save it for my Book of Me and do some journaling with it or something.)

So here is my last Toy Fair layout that will go in my chronological scrapbook album.



Some of the patterned papers are from a huge paper pad I picked up at Michael's a few weeks ago. All of the papers are very springy and summery, and those colors went perfectly with old Cheeky Studio embellishments.

The photos are of me with some people I know - one of my husband's old college friends who was working in the toy industry at the time and my former co-worker. We will do any photo opportunity.


I did lots of layering with the Cheeky Studio embellishments. I tried to make it look like they were floating out of the puppy dog envelope, which is Jillibean Soup.


It's so nice to use up things from my stash! I really loved these embellishments, but for awhile I didn't have the right papers or pictures (so I thought) to use them. I'm so glad that I'm finding a place for them on my layouts now.

What's the oldest embellishment in your scrap stash? Are you going to use it or do you think you'll have to toss it?

Comments