D In Da Lou Scrapbook Page

Well, there's not much traveling right now because of Coronavirus, so I'm reliving some past vacations in my scrapbooking. To participate in this month's The ScrapRoom sketch challenge, I created this layout from our family vacation to St. Louis last summer.



This layout uses a bunch of old Crate Paper product that's been in my stash for who knows how long. Since before I had my daughter, so this stuff is at least 4 or 5 years old. I think some of it I found at T.J. Maxx and some of it was gifted to me by my mother-in-law.


I've always loved the papers, and I have used quite a bit of them in the past, but I had sort of forgotten about them until just recently. I've been trying to put together page kits to bring to an upcoming scrapbook crop (that hopefully won't be cancelled because of COVID-19), and I pulled out one of my storage drawers and just started going through all the Crate Paper stuff to divide it into three different page kits.



The page kit you see here is my "general" page kit. I also made a birthday one and a travel one.

How often do you attend scrapbook crops? Do you put together page kits from your stash? I also stocked up on a few supplies from Scrapbook.com, and I can't wait for them to arrive! Some new gesso, Pinkfresh Studio, and American Crafts Thickers are soon to be mine! I just hope I don't have to create with them all alone.

Stay safe and healthy, everybody!

Comments