Big Girl Game Scrapbook Page

One of my daughter's favorite games last year was Cootie. Remember that one? My parents actually still had the original version of the game from when I was a kid back in the 80s. My dad let us bring it home with us after our visit there last summer.

I took a picture of my daughter playing the game at our house because I wanted to commemorate that moment in time. And here's the layout I created for it:



I also did a process video for the layout if you want to know more.

As I created this layout, I was also watching a process video by another scrapbooker and ended up scraplifting what she was doing.



I was pretty committed to using this patterned paper pad that I had purchased as a "hot buy" at Michael's because I've had it for so long and really wanted to use it. But even though I was able to make it work for this layout, it's one of the things that I'm just going to have to throw away. The papers are just too specific and don't really go with just anything. And I don't have many coordinating embellishments for it. (I'm actually kind of low on embellishments. I should restock.)



How often do you scrapbook the everyday moments? I feel like now I've had a kid, I take a lot more random photos as opposed to photos of specific events. And that usually means that I have A LOT of photos. Anybody else in the same boat as me?

Thanks for looking!

Comments