Collect Moments Scrapbook Page

I needed a way to get a bunch of photos scrapped and two-page layouts are the way to do it! I've been inspired lately by Life in Layouts on Instagram, so if you're looking for some really good two-pagers, that's all she does!

However, this layout is not a scraplift of a two-pager that is pinned to my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board. I really liked how it got 6 photos on the spread, which was perfect for all the photos I took at Toy Fair last year. (I'm actually at Toy Fair again right now!)



I also did a process video for this two-pager, which you can watch here on my YouTube channel. It probably goes into more depth than this blog post will so definitely check it out.



Most of the elements on this layout are Crate Paper, but I added a few patterned papers from a Recollections paper pad that was a "hot buy" at Michael's. The Crate Paper paper pad only gave me one type of each pattern - that makes it hard when you're trying to do two-pagers and want a patterned paper for the background.



What I like about this layout is that the design is totally different from the first page to the second. Nothing is mirrored or even. These could be two stand-alone layouts. BUT everything is tied together by the placement of the patterned papers and embellishments. The papers from the first page appear on the second page, just in a different way. And I added gem stickers on both sides.

So that's my layout! I hope you enjoyed checking it out today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments