The Best Years of My Life Scrapbook Page

Have you guys entered your scrapbook layouts in the White with 1 or Challenge YOUrself challenges yet? Today I'm entering myself in The ScrapRoom January JumpStart Sketch Challenge. Here's what I came up with:


I used the sketch to make one layout, but then I wasn't totally happy with the way it turned out. So I decided to try again, and this is what I came up with.

Instead of four photos, I used two and a cut-apart. These are photos of my daughter and I taken two years apart. Google Photos made a "now and then" collage for me, so I decided to save it and print it for use on a scrapbook page.


All of the product on this layout is old stuff from my stash. I had hoped to do a process video of this for you, but instead my camera decided that I lacked enough memory and stopped recording. I wish it would beep at me or something when it does that so I know and don't keep on scrapping, thinking that it's all being recorded.


Anyway, it's really interesting to see how much my daughter has changed in two years and how much I have changed. Not gonna lie - it took a long time for the pregnancy weight to go away. Anybody else in that same boat?

Thanks for looking!

Comments