Record Scrapbook Page

This month's challenge at Scrap the Girls was very inspiring. I just loved the color scheme, and I pulled some patterned papers and embellishments (most of them from Vicki Boutin's Wildflowers and Honey) to make this layout.


I sprayed some Shimmerz Pop Art Pink on the white cardstock, and once that was dry, I started placing my papers and embellishments down. Then I finished up by splattering some Shimmerz Glorious Day on top.


These are just photos of my daughter playing around in the car. She loves just sitting in the driver's seat and listening to music. We don't go anywhere. We just sit there in the driveway. I don't know why it's so fun to her, but it is! Small things.


These embellishment clusters are some of my favorites. I seriously need to get more Vicki Boutin product!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Oh this is so lovely! I love your colour choices and your overall design is very eye-catching! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment