It's So Fluffy! Scrapbook Page

Oh, if only I had actual fluff to put on this page - that would have been so cool. Nevertheless, here I am gushing over my toy unicorn, based on the one from Despicable Me. I created this layout for the January sketch challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.



Everything on my layout is a little bit bigger than on the original sketch. I didn't leave as much white space. But I still utilized the main photo placement with two background pieces sticking out at opposite corners.

For this one, I broke out an old Doodlebug Designs St. Patrick's Day kit and used cardstock and patterns that didn't look too theme-y. I mean, rainbows can be for anything. And the word "lucky"? Well, I'm just lucky to work in the toy industry and have access to super cute toys.



I also added some Pinkfresh Studio from its office-themed collection. I figured that since this photo was taken at my desk, the little die-cut that says "My Space My Place" was fitting.

Then I drew a border by hand to go around the entire thing.



And "lucky" for me, while working with this kit, I was inspired for an upcoming White with 1 challenge. Oooo, you'll just have to wait and see on that one!

I guess you could also say that I was "lucky" because on the day I created this layout, I also created another single page layout AND a two-pager during my daughter's nap time. I had the S-Town podcast on while I was working (yes, I'm late to the game...), and I don't know. Maybe it really helped me up my productivity and creativity!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. How fun! I love the bright colors you chose for this layout! So cute! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment