I Believe in Hugs Scrapbook Page

Get ready for a scrapbook overload this week! I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking so far this month (Go me!) and I also get to share with you some of my design team projects. So stay tuned for that this week.

First, though, I have a regular scrapbook layout to share with you. Just one that I created using up a bunch of scraps in my stash. That's the best way to start a scrappy year - with a stashbuster!


This is just a silly page I made using a picture of me with a giant teddy bear at a work event last year. I had some elements in my stash that I knew would be just perfect for this, such as the Crate Paper ephemera about hugs and best friends. I also used up an Echo Park sticker that said "Find Your Happy".


There's also some Pinkfresh, Pink Paislee, and Cheeky Studio on here. I was using some double-sided tape that I purchased at Dollar Tree as my adhesive. The store used to have the Scotch brand of the tape, and that stuff was great. But I guess now that the holiday season is over with, they've gone brand to the store brand version, which is called Jot. And it is TERRIBLE. Don't be fooled. Nothing sticks!


I eventually broke down and bought some regular scrapbook adhesive at Michael's, and then had to go back and stick some of this stuff down again. So save yourself some time.

Sometimes it's fun to just throw things together on a page and see how it all turns out. That's kind of what I did with this layout. It feels good to get stuff onto a page instead of just sitting in my closet or in a baggie on my desk.

How are you guys trying to clear out your scrap stash in 2020? I'd love to hear some tips!

Comments