First Arch Visit Scrapbook Page - White with 1

Today is an exciting day! The first challenge for 2020 is up on the White with 1 challenge blog, and it's my first time sharing my take on the challenge as part of the design team. 

January's color is Misty Mountains. It's basically a grey, so I chose greys and silvers for my layout. You can also find out more about this layout in my process video on YouTube.


For this challenge, I decided to use pictures taken last summer at the St. Louis Arch. (It was my daughter's first time going up in the arch.) The Arch is silver/grey, which I thought fit perfectly with the color for this challenge.


To accent my patterned papers, I added some old Jenni Bowlin feather rub-ons along with some stamped branches in a purply grey color.


I didn't have too much of this color in my stash, so that's why this page turned out very clean and simple.

How about you? Do you think you have enough Misty Mountains colors in your scrap stash to play along this month? Or maybe you need to go shopping for the right colors! :)  We'd love to have you play along! You can find all the information for this challenge at the White with 1 blog.

Comments