C'mon & Ride Scrapbook Page

I finally got around to using some of the supplies I purchased at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo last year. When I saw this New York Yankees paper, I knew it would be perfect for scrapping photos of my daughter's first Yankees game.


I had to add quite a bit to the page to really spice things up. I had some varsity-themed American Crafts Thickers that I used for the title. Because these photos are of my family riding the train, I wanted to title this "C'mon Ride the Train" (remember that old song from the 90s?), but I didn't have enough letters. It happens.


I also added some Pinkfresh, Echo Park, and other random bits and pieces from my stash. I found the maroon, white, and blue paper in my paper closet, and the strip of paper that says "The very best photos are never posed" was something in my paper scraps drawer. The colors on it were right, and the sentiment seemed to fit, too.


I love finding little surprises like that in my scrap stash. When I do some digging, I can usually find something that I never knew I had or that I thought I'd never use. But then I end up with just the perfect layout to use it. So there's a good reason why I never throw anything away. Ha ha!

Thanks for looking! How are you doing on your scrapbooking goals?

Comments