What a Duo Scrapbook Page

I actually created this layout last month for The ScrapRoom's JumpStart sketch challenge but didn't get around to sharing it here until today. I used an old ScrapRoom kit (that I think I won...now I can't remember) that had some boy-ish papers in it. I've been using them to scrapbook photos of my husband and daughter.


This is a photo of the two of them going up in the St. Louis Arch. You sit in a little pod that takes you all the way to the top, kind of like an elevator. It was my daughter's first time going up and my husband's second time. As a St. Louis native, I've been up in the Arch plenty of times.


The embellishments with this kit had a "school days" vibe, like with the banners that say "always" and "friends". I hope that my daughter and husband will always be friends. I have a feeling they are going to clash a lot when she's a teenager. Ha ha.


I did add a few elements from my stash, such as the old school projector wheel, the alpha stickers for the title, the journaling spots, and some extra stickers. I like how everything comes together, even though they're all from different collections.

Thanks for looking!

Comments