My Favorite Things - November/December 2019

I forgot to post about some favorite things last month, so to end the year 2019, here are some of the things I enjoyed in November AND December.

1. Becoming part of two scrapbook design teams
So excited to be creating for Challenge YOUrself and White with 1 in 2020.


2. Learning about the Division of Responsibility in Feeding 
Someone shared this graphic in a mom's Facebook group that I'm in, and it really hit home, especially for those of us with picky eaters.
3. My First Warby Parker At-Home Try-On Box
My first box had some frames that were all a bit too wide, so I'm waiting for a second box to be delivered so I can try out some different shapes. Overall, I'm fond of this style, but we'll see what comes in my second box.



4. Holiday Drinks at Starbucks
I can no longer drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but give me a tall decaf almond milk peppermint mocha no whip any day!



5. Christmas Windows at Macy's (minus the crowds)
My new office is near Macy's, and I had some extra time the other morning before needing to report to work, so I walked past the holiday windows. It's been a long time since I've done that, and a Friday morning at 9:30 was the perfect time to go. Not a lot of people out, so I could actually get up close and see the displays.


I hope you guys have found some things to enjoy these last few weeks. What are you looking forward to in 2020?

Comments