Like Scrapbook Page

I'm so ready for the holiday break! Hopefully there will be plenty of time for me to get some scrapbooking done. And then it will be the new year! I'm on the White with 1 design team AND the Challenge YOUrself design team, so there will be lots to share with you for those teams in 2020. 

I know I keep talking about it, but I'm just so excited! 

And now on to something that I CAN show you:


So last spring, my company held an event and some prominent YouTube influencers attended. One of them, Princess Tiana, filmed a video with me, and then we took a selfie! I just loved that "I'm Cool on the Internet" piece that came in a paper pad from Michael's. I also got a cell phone ephemera piece from Cheeky Studio and some old-school photo frames on the layout.


Everything on this layout is random stuff from my stash. I can't even remember how the whole layout came together. I just started laying things down and then picking up extra stuff and putting that stuff on the page. Overall, I'm pleased with how this hodge podge layout turned out.


If you don't know, I have a YouTube channel, so if you head over there and subscribe, maybe I can become a famous YouTube influencer like Princess T!

Or maybe not, but still... I've got scrapbook process videos and book videos over there, so don't miss out!

Comments