Birthday Boy Scrapbook Page

I've been working hard on design team projects for next year, just trying to stay ahead of the game. But I have scrapbooked a few layouts that are just for fun! And good thing, too, otherwise I'd have nothing to show you until January!

Here's one of the latest pages I made using an Echo Park birthday-themed paper pack.


I used a 4x6 cut apart card for the title and backed it and the 4x6 photo on white cardstock to make them both stand out more against the patterned papers.

I had A LOT of photos printed from this event, my husband's birthday, and while I did have to discard two of them, I still got four photos on one page! And I used my die-cut machine to make the circles.


For the top circular photo, I popped it up with foam circles for extra dimension. To embellish it, I used an Echo Park sticker and a Jillibean Soup puffy sticker.

Then I echoed the circles in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. The circles are all different sizes, which made it easy to layer them on top of each other. I've actually used this circle arrangement on other layouts, and now that I'm thinking about it, I want to do it again!


The only thing I wish could have been different on this layout is the journaling space. The Echo Park kit didn't have any journaling spots or pieces that could be turned into a space for journaling. So I found this old Cheeky Studio ephemera piece on my desk and decided to use that for journaling. But it was too small to write in everything I had wanted to. Oh well.

And yes, I am busy scrapbooking pictures from April of this year! However, I'm cheating a little. I still haven't scrapped February and March. Whoops. Usually I don't scrap out of order, but there were some April photos that I wanted to get done, so I just went ahead and printed all of the April photos.

Thanks for looking!

Comments