This Summer Pops Scrapbook Page

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving here stateside. The temperatures may be cold and we're in the thick of the holiday season, but I'm doing a little Flashback Friday to the summer when my daughter and I made popsicles!


I created this layout to commemorate our summer of popsicles. In this picture, my daughter is eating a strawberry yogurt pop that we made. They were pretty good, although the recipe involved bananas (yuck) and so had a very heavy banana flavor. But because they were homemade and healthy, I tried to power past it.


I had a bunch of leftover papers that I wanted to use up, just little strips in different patterns that came from 12x12 paper branding strips. I was pleased with the way I decided to use them up on this layout.


And then I did some splattering with a Lindy's misting spray. The title is made up of some American Crafts Thickers and Pink Paislee mini alphas. I was also able to add in some random journaling spots from my stash and a Cheeky Studio embellishment of a little girl. To finish it off, I did a hand drawn border, and I just love the way those look. Don't worry about it being perfectly straight!

So that's what I've been creating. What pictures are you busy scrapbooking?

Comments