Live Scrapbook Page + Process Video

I am happy to report that my 60th scrapbook process video is posted over at the CookScrapCraft YouTube channel, so go check it out for more info on how this layout came together.


Sometimes I just like to get product on paper, creating finished layouts that are just waiting for the right photo. Having a stockpile of finished layouts can be really helpful when you get too far behind in your scrapping or are just going through a busy time.


Luckily, I didn't have to wait long to find just the right photo. With the title that I chose and the Mary Engelbreit quote that I attached, I thought this bathroom selfie of me wearing a new outfit would be perfect. I still haven't decided if I'm going to include this layout in my regular album or my Book of Me. Because it's a photo of me and has more personal journaling, I think I'm going to add it to my Book of Me. Does anyone else still do that?


Everything on this layout was just stuff from my stash. Bits and pieces from a homemade kit that I had put together awhile back, and then random embellishments from a grab bag that I keep on my desk. I like when I find stuff in there that I can actually use. I hate having to throw something away because I've passed it up one too many times.

(I hate having to throw any scrapbook product away, period.)

So that's it! Thanks for looking!

Comments