Book It Scrapbook Page

I'm super excited to announce that I am part of the Challenge YOUrself Design Team for 2020! This challenge blog is all about making sure pictures of YOU get on your scrapbook pages. I can't wait to share some inspiration with you all!



My term doesn't start until next year, so in the meantime, I am getting some practice in by playing along with the November challenge at the blog. The theme is "friends". And what better friends do I have than books?


Here's a picture of me showing off my to-read list a few months ago. I still had some book-themed product from an old Cheeky Studio and Wild Whispers kit, and those elements were obviously perfect for this layout.


Their color scheme also went really well with some patterned papers from an old fall-themed PhotoPlay collection.  And I added in a notebook paper-styled 2x3 card from My Mind's Eye to add some additional book fun and give myself a journaling spot.


This layout took me less than 20 minutes to put together, and I love how it turned out! Do you like books as much as me? I've got book reviews here on the blog, but make sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel so you never miss out on my book videos!

Comments