Always Cute Scrapbook Page

I'm so excited with how this layout turned out, and that's because I created it using up some scrap bits from an old kit I had put together. You can see more about it in my process video for it! This is my 58th process video. I wish I had more time to make them.


It's so much fun to open up an old kit and see things that I'd forgotten I had. Like the Pink Paislee word stickers that I used to create my title.


And the beautiful Cheeky Studio Pink & Cream Bouquets collection of sequins, flair, and die-cuts. I popped up a few of those pieces on foam dots to add extra dimension to the page.


All of the patterned papers were just leftover bits, perfect for doing some layering behind my photo. I actually created the 12x12 background using three different pieces of paper. Sometimes when you're a scrapbooker, you gotta get creative and make things work!

Thanks for looking (and watching)!

Comments