You Scream, Girl Scrapbook Page - The ScrapRoom

You know I love a good sketch challenge, so that's why I'm playing along with the August JumpStart Sketch Challenge from The ScrapRoom. Here is my take on the sketch.


These are pictures of my daughter eating ice cream last October. It was her reward for peeing on the potty. I chose to do the title as a play on the "I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" saying.


I just used up a bunch of really random stuff on this layout. All of it is older stuff from my stash. I'm trying to get it used before I buy anything new. The Scrapbook Expo is coming up in a few weeks, and I know I'll be bringing home some new goodies from the show! Gotta make room!


I like how everything came together on this layout, seeing as how it's a hodgepodge of different manufacturers: Doodlebug Designs, Vicki Boutin, Cheeky Studio, K & Company, Echo Park, Paperhouse Products, American Crafts. They're all there! And somehow they all work together!

Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll have more stashbusting layouts to share before the month is out.

Comments