Sticky Situation Scrapbook Page - The Studio Challenges

So there is a new July challenge up over at The Studio Challenges, but you have until August 11 to enter. The challenge is "Title and Journaling". Journal the story behind the photo, and use two types of alphas in your title. Here's what I came up with:


The alphas are a mix of some random black foam stickers from my stash and some silver American Crafts Thickers that I picked up at Walmart.

So, what's the story behind these photos? You'll see my journaling in the below picture.


Last year, my daughter got a sticker at the grocery store. (They used to hand out fun fruit-themed stickers to little kids.) And what did she do with it? Stuck it right on my husband's car. Thank goodness for Goo Gone!


I think we have a future car washer on our hands, too, so that will be nice and helpful for mommy and daddy. Of course, I would prefer not having to wash off stickers ever again.

I created this layout using up a bunch of random stuff from my stash. I had put together (very quickly) a kit, and I brought it upstairs so I could scrapbook while watching the Democratic debates. (Because those are kind of boring to just sit and watch, ya know?) So all I could do was use up the stuff I had packed. I'm quite pleased with the way this turned out, considering my kit limitations.

Have you ever done that? Packed up a kit not for a crop but just to go watch TV in some other room of the house? I love the challenge of only using what I've brought upstairs.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Such a cute page and story!! It's always nice to use up some of your stash!! Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and fun layout! So glad we inspired you and you joined in the fun over at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that title is perfect for those cute photos! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Studio Challenges! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment