Spooky Sesame Scrapbook Page

It's not very often that I do a two-pager. These days, I've been very careful about what pictures I print. I don't want to print too many photos, and I don't want to waste money on photos that won't make it on a page. So I've been doing a lot of single page layouts with one to three photos.

But not today! I created this Halloween-themed two-pager using a themed page kit that my mom got at a scrapbooking expo a few years ago. If you want to see more on how I put it together, watch my process video on YouTube.


It was easy to put this page together because all the elements were included, and I just had to follow the instructions for cutting things down to size. I did add some alpha stickers so that I could create my own title. Don't be afraid to add stuff from your stash to a page kit and really make it your own!


I placed my journaling around the brown frame in the center of the page. These are pictures of my family at last year's Halloween-decorated Sesame Place. We had a good time, and this was just such an occasion where I took a lot of photos and wanted to print a lot of them. I'm glad that I had this page kit to help me out.


Do you use page kits? What techniques do you use in order to get the most photos you can on a page or a two-pager? Let me know in the comments!

Comments