So Cozy Scrapbook Page - CSI Challenge Blog

It's been a long time since I've played along at CSI. Now they have more prompts to choose from each month, and the third prompt (Cold Case File No. 293) was the one that really inspired me. 


So here is the layout that I created based on the above case file:


I liked the grid style of the case file image, but decided to do circles instead of squares or rectangles. I also liked the numbers in the image. They reminded me of little kids learning their 123s and ABCs. I chose to go with the ABCs side of it and adhered some alphabet sticker borders along the diagonal of my page.


I also really liked the blue and orange colors in the image, and luckily, I had quite a few blue and orange things to add to this layout - both patterned papers and embellishments.


Everything on this layout is OLD! This was a true stashbuster for me. I've got old Prima, Cheeky Studio, K & Company, American Crafts, and more on this layout.

Thanks for looking!

Comments