Love Laugh Swim Scrapbook Page

I know I'm sharing this in August (Happy August, everyone!), but this scrapbook layout was actually for the July White with 1 challenge: Marine Green.


Not totally in love with how the white background photographs. It kind of screws up the colors of everything else, so pardon the photography on this one. (Even photo editing couldn't help it.) But I still wanted to share because I was happy with the way it turned out.


When I saw the color for the challenge, I immediately thought of this beach-themed paper pad in my stash. It had whites and greens that I thought would be just perfect! (It also had a few other colors, but I'm letting it slide.) I matched it up with a recent photo of my daughter and I outside in our wading pool.


The paper pad pretty much took care of the papers and title, so then I just added some blue sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps and some green sequins from a Cheeky Studio sequin pack. I also inked the edges of the photo and its backing papers with a teal stamper from Ingvid Bolme.

And voila! Done.

Pretty sure the August challenge for White with 1 is posted now, so definitely check it out and play along!

Comments